Saturday, March 24, 2018

Week 11

Out of all of the material this week, the financial fitness video with Jim Ritchie has stuck with me the most. Work-life balance is something everyone struggles with no matter if they are an entrepreneur or not, but financial fitness - that is something that draws my attention. I have wanted to be financially independent for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to achieve that yet and I'm okay because that's just not where I am in my life. However, I want to be working towards that goal.

I don't know anything about investing but I'd like to learn more over time and see if that is an option that is right for me. Ultimately, with Ritchie's video, I am left with a motivation to save more than I currently do. I've really latched onto his idea of having a fixed amount that goes into savings each paycheck. I am getting married soon and actually spoke with my fiance today about us doing this and we've both agreed to it. I like the security that savings bring. I'm looking forward to implementing these financial goals and learning more about investing. I want to have a financially secure and independent life.

No comments:

Post a Comment